Wednesday, March 12, 2008

--11march--

woke up at 11 plus--thanks for much needed snooze!
went to zouk yesterday.
clubbing was .....
met up with them at 10.30..
but someone was late, so when we reached it wad CROWDED...
was the underage party yesterday too,
so it was freaking crowded.
finally got in at around 12.30..
(cut ppl's lines)--damn it i have the tickets okay!!:S
totally hate the as***** bouncers!!****
wore the wrong shoes so my feet was killing me!!
almost wanted to take a small puff from jill,
thank god i DID NOT!--amanda totally did it!!

some weirdo was rubbing on me..(wad do you expect..)
good thing he's cute
and good thing jill was in front of me!!!~~
nic was likke coodling with his gf.
raymond was muacking his gf
sam was like hot-dancing with another girl(confirms my hypothesis)
cheryl and amanda was cuddling with the same guy..

went home aroung 2.. come on, i didnt tell my ..........
so it was freaking early..:'(
the rest went home around 3 plus:)

zouk < st.james

(didn't take photos,bag was in the locker room--
but i took a few before going home)
post it another day..:)

No comments: