Friday, January 18, 2008

18/1/2007

okay.
let me drop a few bombs.
hah..

1)























































i am















































wearing BRACES!


haa!shocking?
my lips are like tearing apart
but not tt pain yet cause i haven't put on the wiring..
which will be done next tue.
so want to see my braces?
no way i am going to show you guys!..
tell you a secret..
i was damn sad when i first saw myself in the mirror.
but now, i'm getting used toit.
but i am sstill not smiling when i take photographs haha!!






















bomb 2)



















































i am taking literature!!
the subject tt i loathe all along.
the subject i was failing all a long..



bomb 3)



























































i am getting along with my class mates!
previously, i was trying to avoid making friends in school
cause they seemed so sucky and all tt..lol
but now they are all right la..
my new class is 0843B.
class mates are pretty united.
we are one of the largest classes--27 students.
that is this girl whom i go to sch with who stays at the block behind me-- xu ning..
she's like shining only, she is taller and her voice is like very child-like..from junyuan sec.




have my own gang of pals, they are
cheryl, vannesa, luke, qing hui and nicolas.:)
first three from pierce sec--not same class
qing hui from evergreen sec
nic from monfront(dunnoe how to spell)hehhe



my class going for class outing to esplanade and palau ubin
esplanade-- dim sum dollies(shocking? so totally lit but no choice, class outing mahs!)
palau ubin-- no need to explain further i have no idea why we are going there..ha.






















































to my lesss: although i have a new sch class friends and blah blah..
i want you all to know:
I MISS YOU ALL!
and i hope we will be together for as long as we can.
qoutation"If they be two, they are two so
As stiff twin compasses are two;
Thy soul, the fixed foot, makes no show
To move, but doth, if th' other do"
john donne



so literature..i know it's something i learnt today..




sounds chessy and wadever..








I LOVE YOU les-es!!



















































No comments: