Monday, December 10, 2007

--SORRY--

these few days,
i had been really grumphy and petty..
(ya, i admit it..)
cause a lot was happening a lot of stuff (i don't want to go into the details)
anyway,i hid it well and no one noticed it.
because of my bad mood i did not want to go out..
so now you know why when you ask me whether want to go out i don't want right?!
lloll
but after the rain, there's always the light!
now,although not all the stuff are solved..
but some of the stuff okay le..
so, my mood is much much better.
and maybe cause i got too much things happening, my head hurt like crazy..
i cannot stop worrying...
but NO WORRIES man..





i know my mum will not see my blog..
cause i did not tell her i have another blog hehhe!
so i wanna say SORRY to her..

but i am looking for to my trip to relax!
(though i will miss my 'bf' when he comes to s'pore)hais...lols

and SORRY to those i had nv been nice to..
like answering in short ans...hehhe

but want you all to know..
i love you!

No comments: