Tuesday, October 9, 2007

--HOT NEWS!!--

I AM GOING TO HAVE BRACES SOON..
here's how i got the news..
"ring" i picked up.
"hi siew ching i am dr__,it regarding about your braces you will be making on the december 31"
at this instant i am like'huh, i got make mehs? '(was too long of a wait so i forgot totally abt it!!)
"can we change the date because i will not be free on the 31 dec."
"ermm, okay"
"how about 16 oct?"
"can't i am having my olevels"
"oh o levels,when will it end then?"
"on the 13 nov--i think"
"okay,how about 1.30pm?"
"fine with me.."
"oh see you on 13nov.1.30pm"
"okay bye"

after i got the call, i phoned my mom straight away, then tt dumbo dorothy made my scared by saying braces totally hurts and blahblah blah..
ass hole!!

anyway, i kind of like sad cause that will mean i will look weird when i am in poly or jc you know!!
THE MOST IMPORTANT YEARS OF MY LIFE!!
lols

No comments: